Welcome to our 10th Gay Ski Week!
Today we are one of the biggest LGBT winter sports events in Europe, ten years on from our small and humble start. In celebration of our anniversary we have compiled a fantastic holiday program to ensure you have an amazing time with us. Not only is it our anniversary this season, but it is also the first winter that the slopes of Lenzerheide will be connected to those of Arosa, making for an even more impressive ski area, with more runs for you to enjoy. In addition, please look out for some of our new offerings such as our low budget offers for students.
Allegra in Arosa!
- Hitsch, Valérie, Alex and your Arosa Gay Skiweek Team
Feel like a fantastic holiday?
- LGBT visitors always welcome ! Arosa has always been a gay friendly destination. The rainbow flag flies proudly in the centre of the town all winter, not just during our gay ski week.
- Perfect location with great transport links. Arosa is situated on a wide sunny terrace in the middle of the Swiss Alps. It is easily accessible by road or train with quick and easy transfers from Zurich Airport. If you plan to fly with SWISS, book online here for up to 15% discount on your flight.
- Fabulous ski area. The new combined area of Arosa – Lenzerheide offers one of the biggest and most accessible skiing areas in Switzerland. There are now over 225 km of runs spread over two beautiful valleys with three sunny sides for you to enjoy! Whether you are a beginner or an oustanding skier, you will find there is something for everybody and all this fun is guaranteed!
- Single - partnered - in the group. Everybody is welcome in Arosa and it's easy to make new friends. Pick and choose things you fancy from our program to ensure you have a perfect holiday.
- Wide range of lodgings with great food. There are eleven hotels and several holiday apartments (including new budget options) allowing you to pick one that matches your taste and wallet! Every day there are different culinary and restaurant suggestions to make your stay even more enjoyable.
- Fantastic parties and unforgettable events. We are very proud of our anniversary program offering you a wide range of activities, ensuring there is something for everyone. There are daily events ranging from a classical concert, to sunbathing at the Tschuggen hut, not to mention our renowned Apres Ski, pool and disco parties!
- New friends – Our guests come from all over the world (30 countries and counting) and are of all age groups. Endless are the possibilities to make new friends, all in a relaxed, pressure free, environment.
- Always looked after – After ten years of experience we are more than proud of our team and the service they provide. The team is at your disposal all week and is there to guide you not only on the slopes (for skiing and snow boarding catering to all abilities) but also in ensuring you have a fantastic time with us. After all, we want you to come back!
We can’t wait to celebrate and share our 10th anniversary, and to welcome you to "our" Arosa come January, 2014.