- About us
- The Resort
Europe's favorite Ski Pride Festival
Today the Arosa Gay Ski Week is one of the biggest gay & lesbian winter sports events in Europe. With participants from over 30 countries our attendees had a fantastic time in the Swiss Alps, leaving with unforgettable memories of skiing and partying and making new friends from all over the world. Each year sees many new events and since the slopes of Lenzerheide have been connected to those of Arosa, you can now enjoy an even more impressive ski area of 225 km of fantastic ski and snowboard runs. Looking forward to seeing you next winter from January 21st- 28th, 2017.
Allegra in Arosa!
- Hitsch, Valérie, Alex and your Arosa Gay Ski Week Team
Feel like a fantastic holiday?
- LGBT visitors always welcome ! Arosa has always been a gay friendly destination. The rainbow flag flies proudly in the centre of the town all winter, not just during our gay ski week.
- Perfect location with great transport links. Arosa is situated on a wide sunny plateau in the middle of the Swiss Alps. It is easily accessible by road or train with quick and hourly transfers from Zurich Airport. Find out more about how you can get to Arosa here.
- Fabulous ski area. The winter sports region of Arosa Lenzerheide offers one of the biggest and most accessible ski areas in Switzerland. There are now over 225 km of runs spread over two beautiful valleys with three sunny sides for you to enjoy! Whether you are a beginner or an outstanding skier, fun is guaranteed!
- Single - partnered - in the group. Everybody is welcome in Arosa and it's easy to make new friends. Pick and choose things you fancy from our program to ensure you have a perfect holiday.
- Wide range of lodgings with great food. There are 11 hotels and several holiday apartments allowing you to pick one that matches your taste and wallet! You'll find affordable packages at our host hotel Provisorium13. Every day there are different culinary and restaurant suggestions to make your stay even more enjoyable.
- Fantastic parties and unforgettable events. We are very proud of our program offering you a wide range of activities, ensuring there is something for everyone. There are daily events ranging from a classical concert, to sunbathing at the Tschuggen hut, not to mention our renowned Apres Ski, pool and disco parties!
- New friends – Our guests come from all over the world (30 countries and counting) and are of all age groups. Endless are the possibilities to make new friends, all in a relaxed, pressure free, environment.
- Always looked after – After ten years of experience we are more than proud of our crew and the service they provide. The team is at your disposal all week and is there to guide you not only on the slopes (for skiing and snowboarding) but also in ensuring you have a fantastic time with us. After all, we want you to come back!